Monday 13 August 2012

New Fairy Tail OVA - Beach Episode + Some Video Game Banter.

Since I have nothing better to do until the Fall season starts up, I decided to post this little tidbit of a news.

The official website of Hiro Mashima's Fairy Tail fantasy adventure manga is announcing this week that the 35th manga volume will bundle an original anime DVD when it ships on November 16. The DVD is the fourth original anime DVD to come with the special-edition volumes of the manga. The brand-new anime will bring Natsu, Lucy, and the others to a training camp for the Grand Magic Games. While there, the Fairy Tail Guild take a much needed break at the beach and hot spring.

....And I had JUST put the OVA as complete on MyAnimeList. Oh well. More FT is always welcome. Speaking of which, given I'm not too busy these weeks, I decided to pick up blogging the FT manga. Yey. Hmm...What else...I'd blog the anime, but I feel it's a waste of time, specially given the fillers its on at the moment.
Sarah <3
I don't have any video game news right now. I did buy Persona 4 Arena, which is very fun. Long story mode is long too. I'll be getting Dead or Alive 5 : Collector's Edition for 80$. Yes, it's a waste. At least it comes with a bunch of stuff. Hmmm...What else....Oh, right. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 is preordered. Sadly MP looks too much like MW3. All my disappoint. And, last but not least, I preorderd the new Tomb Raider after having raged for over a year about how the new Lara Croft and her voice are shit. As you can see, I've moved on. 

I'll make a list of all the anime I'll be watching and revewing for Fall in a few weeks. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Lady Gaga, Salman Khan